Here is my easy, yummy guacamole recipe!
Serves: 2 to 4 people.
1 tsp of Salt
2 tbsp Salsa (fresh or jar)
1/3 cup Sour Cream
Bag or Tortilla Chips for dipping
Hand Potato Masher
- Cut avocados in half, remove pit, and scoop out insides. Put insides in mixing bowl. Throw the skin away. Save one pit for later.
- Cut lime in half and squeeze juice into mixing bowl.
- Add salt, sour cream, and salsa to mixing bowl.
- Mash and mix with hand masher.
- The recipe is done.
- For storage, transfer to storage container and add one avocado pit to your guacamole to preserve freshness.
- Serve with chips.