In a world with an abundance of food, and being surrounded by processed foods, sugar, and caffeine, it has been challenging for me to become fit. I have been working on reaching my weight loss goals for years, and these are things in my daily routine that I do in order to lose weight. This information might be helpful to others, or it may not. The importance is to try to find a routine that will work for you and fit into your life.
Ben’s Weight Loss Rules:
- Start the day with a glass of water.
- No food or drink other than water until lunch time.
- Only eat two meals a day.
- Time limit eating to 45 minutes for the whole day. Ex: 15 minute lunch and 30 minute dinner.
- Only two drinks other than water a day.
- Pop is a treat and should be consumed very rarely.
- No energy drinks.
- Cook most of my meals from scratch.
- Walk outside.
- Take the stairs.
- Stretch often.
One Reply to “Weight Loss”